Kendrick Lamar has announced that he will be bringing his good Kid, m.A.A.d City tour to the UK for four dates in January 2013.
The 25-year-old Compton-native, who has been endorsed by Dr. Dre and Snoop Dogg has already been cementing his name in the music scene, having debuted his eagerly-anticipated and highly acclaimed LP earlier this week.
The tour sees the young hip-hop star play in Manchester, Birmingham, Bristol, and London.
The tour dates for January 2013 are:
– Wednesday 16 – Glasgow, O2 ABC
– Thursday 17 – Manchester, HMV Ritz
– Friday 17 – Birmingham, HMV Institute
– Saturday 19 – Bristol, O2 Academy
– Sunday 20 – London, Indigo2
Tickets for the tour go on sale on Friday 26 October.